5 Ways You Can Transform Your Content Into Traffic Pulling Videos
If you own a blog from the last six months then you definitely will be having huge content which can be used to attract huge volume of traffic to your site.
Here are 5 ways for transforming all the content that is accumulated in your archives:
1) Transform articles into PowerPoint Presentations
Simply incorporate your content into PowerPoint slides. To make it more elaborate and eye-catching you can add images, sound and animation to the slides. To give it a more professional look, incorporate intro and out-tro music just before the narration starts. Get the entire thing on video and upload it to your favorite video sharing site. Make the video a part of your site; the video should contain a link back to your site which would draw traffic from those video sharing sites, where you uploaded it.
2) Publish Audio Files having Relevant Image and Post them on Video Sharing Sites
Make a stationary graphic image interposed with the title of the audio, your name and the title of your website. Using movie making software, such as Camtasia, merge the image and the sound file. Save the entire recording as a video and post it on video sharing sites.
3) Utilize Slide Show
There are numerous websites out there that allow you to upload your text, images and audios and make aesthetically pleasing videos out of the content. The really outstanding feature is addition of animation and visual effects to present a convincing video output. The video rendering process takes a negligible time after which it can be shared on sites like YouTube.com
4) Conserve Time with Video Syndication Service
Video syndication basically refers to websites that take your video and upload it to well-known video sharing websites and for an additional fee even advertise your video. Check out video syndication sites like:
- Video Mogal
- Video Wildfire
- Hey! Spread
5) Enhance your Videos and Your Channel
Mentioned below are some ways to reap maximum benefits from your video marketing campaign and your profile on video sharing sites:
- The title should contain relevant keywords
- Your full website URL including http:// should be the first thing displayed in your video
- Video description should be keyword rich
- For WordPress blog owner there’s no better tool than Google XML sitemap
- Keep the video duration short
- Your video should have the URL of your website watermarked
- Add descriptive tags for your video pertinent to the content
- Don’t forget to share your video on social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace etc.
- Use captions and subtitles for more clarity
- Use Pinterest.com and ask your friends and acquaintances to pin your video and share it within their network
- Background plays an important role, so select one that is relevant to your branding
- Use an eye catching avatar which would attract attention
- Record the video and include text
- Write a keyword rich expressive title for your channel
Remember video marketing is the most effective method for producing traffic for your website. I hope you’d try these tips and may attract some quick traffic.
This entry was posted on Friday, May 18th, 2012 at 1:14 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Both comments and pings are currently closed.