- Words: 2416
- Sentences: 349
1. You work on a task seriously, then someone asks you to change your priorities and perform the task in another way. How do you deal with this situation?
2. Which of the direct managers you found working with is easier? And with whom do you find working is more difficult? And why?
3. What kind of problems did you encounter when moving from job to job?
4. Fresh graduate
5. Moving from school to university is always a big change. How did you find it?
6. What is the most you liked about your previous job? What is less that you liked in the same?
7. Which part of your job has created a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction in you?
8. Which part of your business have you found frustrating and displeasing?
9. Why did you choose this career path in particular?
10. What were the most important administrative responsibilities that were part of your job? And how much did you like these responsibilities?
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$15 - In stock