Parmanent 10 Pbn Links DA 20+ and TF20+
What is a Private Blog Network or PBN?
A private blog network (PBN ) is a set of domains that you or another individual owns. It is possible to have a PBN consisting of free blogs, like wordpress.com, tumbr.com, or livejournal.com.A PBN is powerful because you control the content and you control the links within the domain. This means that you can create or alter the content so it relates specifically to your niche.
In most cases, a PBN is made up from expired domains.In addition, an expired domain is likely to pass along a good amount of link juice to any website with a link from it. Link juice can be thought of as ranking power.so an expired domain can pass more ranking power than a brand new domain.
Why does an expired domain pass more link juice than a brand new domain?
Because an expired domain carries more authority.If you can find an expired domain that has been around since 2008, that domain is generally more authoritative and passes more link juice than a domain created in 2014.The second and more important reason an expired domain has more link juice is the backlink profile. The backlink profile is the general make up of the backlinks to a domain.
Services Incloude :
☝ Domain Authority (DA) = 20+
☝ Trust Flow (TF) = 20+
☝ Referring Domains (RD) = 20+
☝ Highly relevant to your Subject matter
☝ High DA,PA,CF,TF
☝ 100% Indexing
☝ Tiering will also be done to make them stronger
☝ Good Ranking in Google
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many URLs and Keywords?
- One URL and maximum 5 keywords.
Do you provide any reports?
- Yes, After complete order we will send full report.
Do PBNs Still Work to Rank Websites?
- he short answer is that backlinks from relevant authoritative sites definitely still works! I can say that it definitely does work on both my sites and clients.
What is the risk of using a PBN?
- There is risk with every marketing strategy online. I have an issue with SEOs who don’t try and communicate the risk of using PBNs.
Does it Work for Reputation Management?
- With the growth of the online reputation management industry we have seen an increase in the number of people using our service for Reputation Management.