Stream Android Screen to VLC via RTP packet
Hello every one,
Currently, I have a android source code package make an application could stream Android screen to VLC via RTP protocol.
Once receive your order, I will share all source code of application. You can build it by your self or APK file to install in your android phone directly.
Android RTP (Video & Audio Stream via VLC Player).
HOW TO USE:
- Install VLC on your computer.
- Run application and enter your IP computer which use to play stream to the edit text
- Start streaming by click to START on the screen.
- Copy file SDP file from logcat output of onSessionConfigured method and save as your_name.spd //Log.d(TAG, "SDP file: /n" + mSession.getSessionDescription());
v=0 o=- 0 0 IN IP4 null s=Unnamed i=N/A c=IN IP4 192.168.99.103 t=0 0 a=recvonly m=audio 5004 RTP/AVP 96 a=rtpmap:96 mpeg4-generic/16000 a=fmtp:96 streamtype=5; profile-level-id=15; mode=AAC-hbr; config=1408; SizeLength=13; IndexLength=3; IndexDeltaLength=3; a=control:trackID=0 m=video 5006 RTP/AVP 96 a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000 a=fmtp:96 packetization-mode=1;profile-level-id=42800d;sprop-parameter-sets=Z0KADdoFB+Q=,aM4NiA==; a=control:trackID=1
- Open file by VLC: Open VLC -> Media -> Stream -> Add sdp file -> Play