Rank Your Website on google Naturally increasing your website's load speed
Page speed is often confused with "site speed," which is actually the page speed for a sample of page views on a site. Page speed can be described in either "page load time" (the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page) or "time to first byte" (how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server)
And Many More...
- We will Analyze Web Requests.
- Page rendering.
- Inline scripts block.
- Browser cache.
- Performance Issue: slow page load, timeout when performing certain task
- Server response times.
- Blocking time - Impact of a limit of max number of parallel connections.
- Scrolling performance.
- Display images with correct aspect ratio
- Percent of SEO friendly How much?
- Structured data is valid or not?
- If any Crawling and Indexing issue.
- Meta's description checking.
- Page isn’t blocked from indexing
By this service know your weakness to improve your website load time and performance.
We will assist APAM.