- Wikis are instantaneous so there is no need to wait for a publisher to create a new edition or update information
- people located in different parts of the world can work on the same document
- the wiki software keeps track of every edit made and it’s a simple process to revert back to a previous version of an article
- widens access to the power of web publishing to non-technical users
- Wikipedia has no predetermined structure – consequently, it is a flexible tool which can be used for a wide range of applications
- There is a wide range of open source software wiki’s to choose from so licensing costs shouldn’t be a barrier to installing an institutional Wikipedia.
Note: I will instruct you regarding your queries about Wikipedia.
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$5 - In stock