Increase your Domain Rating DR to 70+
I will increase your Domain Rating (DR) to 70+ within 30 days! You will get High-Quality links to your given URL (main or sub sites). They will be indexed very quickly, and the link juice will start passing on to your URL. My technique is still a secret yet, but extremely fruitful when it comes to increase the Ahrefs Domain Rating of your site. And it does not matter, if your site has a DR 1 or DR 20 at this moment, I will boost it to DR70+ within the given time frame!
What is Domain Rating (UR):
Domain Rating (DR) shows the strength of a domain's link profile on a 100-point scale. The bigger the number, the stronger a page's link profile is.
We will provide you with the following features:
- UR is a page-level metric, whereas DR is a domain-level metric. So if you put a website into Ahrefs’ BL-Checker and check it's DR, the number you get will be for the homepage alone.
- The scale is logarithmic, which means that it’s a lot easier for a page to go from DR 20 to DR 30 than it is to go from DR 50 to DR 70.
- Ahrefs algorithm spot and cut off "linking loops" — the exchanging of rating scores again and again in a loop between two websites.
- Both internal and external links are taken into account.
✔ BL's from high Domain Rating websites will increase your DR in short time
✔ Safe from Google Core, Penguin, Medic & Panda updates
✔ 100% White Hat search engine optimization
✔ All process is done manual
You could use any URL, increase it's Domain Rating, from this service offer and start selling sponsored or guest posts on seoclerks.
Q1: "Is DR similar to Google's PageRank?"
Ahrefs use the same basic PageRank principles to calculate Domain Rating (DR).
- Ahrefs have a “damping factor”
- Ahrefs count links between pages
- Ahrefs respect the “nofollow” attribute
- Ahrefs crawl the web far and wide (which is a critical component when calculating an accurate link‐based metric)
With that said, DR is not a direct replacement for PageRank. Google’s PageRank formula has evolved a lot since its inception, while the formula for Ahrefs’ DR remains more simplistic.
Q2: “Why should I use DR, then?"
- Nobody knows exactly how PageRank is calculated except Google themselves. But: high DR domains tend to rank higher in organic search results.
- Since the formula for DR is based off basic PageRank principles, it correlates well with Google rankings and is a near-perfect way to gauge a page's link profile strength.
If you have further questions, are you always welcome to contact me.
Kind regards Charlotte