Increase your Domain Rating to DR70+ Ahrefs
I will increase your Domain Rating to DR70+ within 30 days! You will get High-Quality links to your given URL. They will be indexed very quickly, and the link juice will start passing on to your URL. My technique is still a secret yet, but extremely fruitful when it comes to increase the Ahrefs Domain Rating of your site. And it does not matter, if your site has a DR 1 or DR 20 at this moment, I will boost it to DR70+ within the given time frame!
What is Domain Rating (UR):
Domain Rating (DR) shows the strength of a domain's link profile on a 100-point scale. The bigger the number, the stronger a page's link profile is.
We will provide you with the following features:
- UR is a page-level metric, whereas DR is a domain-level metric. So if you put a website into Ahrefs’ BL-Checker and check it's DR, the number you get will be for the homepage alone.
- The scale is logarithmic, which means that it’s a lot easier for a page to go from DR 20 to DR 30 than it is to go from DR 50 to DR 70.
- Ahrefs algorithm spot and cut off "linking loops" — the exchanging of rating scores again and again in a loop between two websites.
- Both internal and external links are taken into account.
✔ BL's from high Domain Rating websites will increase your DR in short time
✔ Safe from Google Core, Penguin, Medic & Panda updates
✔ 100% White Hat search engine optimization
✔ All process is done manual
You could use any URL, increase it's Domain Rating, from this service offer and start selling sponsored or guest posts on seoclerks.
Q1: "Is DR similar to Google's PageRank?"
Ahrefs use the same basic PageRank principles to calculate Domain Rating (DR).
- Ahrefs have a “damping factor”
- Ahrefs count links between pages
- Ahrefs respect the “nofollow” attribute
- Ahrefs crawl the web far and wide (which is a critical component when calculating an accurate link‐based metric)
With that said, DR is not a direct replacement for PageRank. Google’s PageRank formula has evolved a lot since its inception, while the formula for Ahrefs’ DR remains more simplistic.
Q2: “Why should I use DR, then?"
- Nobody knows exactly how PageRank is calculated except Google themselves. But: high DR domains tend to rank higher in organic search results.
- Since the formula for DR is based off basic PageRank principles, it correlates well with Google rankings and is a near-perfect way to gauge a page's link profile strength.
If you have further questions, are you always welcome to contact me.
Kind regards Charlotte