Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server
QuestionForge PRO runs on Windows machines only. Requires .NET 4.5.2
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2012Windows Server 2012 R2Windows Server 2016Windows Server 2019
Armed with the information discovered with QuestionForge you can craft content designed to drive targeted organic traffic, build more cost-effective PPC campaigns that yield higher ROI, and overcome questions & objections to make more sales… while your competitors are busy fighting over saturated keywords!
- Uncover far more keywords from Google Autocomplete
- Find profitable keyword opportunities that are unknown to your competitors
- Discover the wants, needs & pains of your target market
- Unearth all the ideas you’ll ever need for content
EASY TO USE
Simply paste in your keyword and let QuestionForge go to work generating 100s & 1000s of relevant, long-tail keywords.
Uncover information-based question keywords that other tools miss thanks to QuestionForge’s unique search algorithms.
PERFECT FOR CONTENT
Struggling to figure out what to blog about next, or what topic to base your next video around? QuestionForge has you covered.
GREAT FOR PPC
Use the long-tail keywords QuestionForge finds in your PPC campaigns for cheap clicks that few competitors are targeting
- Discover new, targeted keyword phrases at blazing fast speeds. (Thanks to multi-threading & proxy support you can scrape phrases at a break-neck pace so you can get down to analyzing & testing them within just a few minutes!)
- Inject your keywords into thousands of question-based phrases run through Google Autocomplete to uncover a treasure-trove of hidden keywords other tools aren’t showing & your competitors aren’t capitalizing on. (Go way beyond Google Keyword Planner results and the simple Autocomplete A-Z scraping other tools offer!)
- Hone in on relevant information-based questions to discover the perfect topics to take your content marketing efforts to the next level. (Never get stuck trying to come up with new ideas for blog posts or videos again!)
- Unearth exactly what keywords to target to catch prospective buyers before they purchase. (With the Commercial-Intent option checked, you’ll be able to see what people are searching when they’re about to move to the purchase phase of the buyer’s journey so you can not only target them through ads, but overcome their questions and objections and make the sale!)
- Take control and generate the exact type of question phrases you’re looking for. (The powerful Question Builder lets you choose question types such as “Who,” “What,” “When,” “Where,” “Top,” “Best,” etc. Use these results to build new pages on your site targeting these juicy keywords, or build ad campaigns around them to test what types of keywords convert best for your offers!)
And whether or not you decide to use QuestionForge, you should utilize this discovery method to uncover more targeted keywords. It’s pretty easy… Let’s pretend you’re targeting dog owners and/or dog groomers. Simply go to Google & type, for example:
And so on & so forth. Seems like the oldest trick in the book, right? That’s the discovery method most Autocomplete tools use.
Some of the more advanced tools will even let you add a wildcard in so you can run A-Z searches in various parts of the phrase. For example: dog * grooming:
This will yield a wide variety of different results, so it’s definitely worth trying out. However, this is about the extent most tools go.
To really get down to the best keywords, you need to put yourself in your target audience’s shoes and dig deep to figure out what they’re really searching for. When done correctly & thoroughly, you can position your website/offer in the spotlight and give them exactly what they’re looking for as they’re searching.
To do this, you’ll need to go to Google and start coming up and entering question-based phrases to search on:
|How Doeshow does dog grooming ahow does dog grooming bhow does dog grooming c …||Why Doeswhy does dog grooming awhy does dog grooming bwhy does dog grooming c…||When Doeswhen does dog grooming awhen does dog grooming bwhen does dog grooming c…|
And then continue with other question variants, such as “can,” “who,” “who does,” “should,” “is,” and so on and so forth. As you can see, that starts to compound pretty quickly. Then factor in keyword variants, such as “dog groomer,” “dog care,” “grooming,” etc. and repeat the process.
And that doesn’t even factor in BUYER keywords (“where to buy,” “who sells,” etc.) – quite a pain, right?
There’s a fairly new, free tool on the market that sets out to find some of these question-based keywords. It’s called Answer the Public (ATP). And it does a decent job of finding these types of keywords. The only issue is:
It’s not all that comprehensive.
Take a look at the results after running “dog grooming” through Answer the Public.
Total Results From Answer the Public: 765
Now let’s run the same query through QuestionForge using the Comprehensive Search feature.
Total Unique Results from QuestionForge: 1471 (almost DOUBLE!)
After comparing just a handful of results from QuestionForge with Answer the Public, it’s easy to spot a LOT of keywords that weren’t uncovered with ATP, such as:
- what type of clippers do dog groomers use?
- why does dog grooming cost so much?
- how to calm a dog when grooming?
- will dog groomers get rid of fleas?
- how often should dog grooming scissors be cleaned?
- where to buy pet grooming supplies?
- where to buy dog grooming kit?
- how much are dog grooming clippers?
- where to buy dog grooming pants?
- where can i buy dog grooming scissors?
And those are just some examples grabbed randomly, with over 1400 results there’s plenty more to choose from… and that’s only from one seed keyword! Any of the informational (or commercial-based) keywords returned could be great for a blog post or video topic (or a section of a more comprehensive video/article).
The Commercial Intent keywords would make great keywords to target for PPC campaigns on your preferred ad networks.
- Reading the Minds of ANY Target Market of Your Choice
- Finding Lucrative Sub-Niches You’d Have Never Thought About
- Discovering & Catering to Your Market’s Biggest Pain Points
- Uncovering More High-Quality Long Tail Keywords Than Ever Before
- Revealing Keywords with Buyer Intent So You Can Hone In
QuestionForge PRO is multithreaded so you can uncover autocomplete results 25x faster than the Standard version (which is single-threaded).
QuestionForge PRO has proxy support, so you can scrape as much as you want, as fast as you want, while reducing the risks of temporary IP bans.
Unlock the Mine Deeper & Global Search features to scrape 4x as many suggestion variants, ensuring you find every last targeted long-tail keyword for your niche or topic.
QuestionForge Standard allows you to search for informational intent questions, but PRO allows you to hunt down buyer intent-keywords (perfect for PPC & advertising)!
We have over 200 users so far, here are just a handful of positive reviews we’ve received about QuestionForge PRO recently.
"QuestionForge is a Time Saver"QuestionForge is a straight-forward tool that gets you from keyword research to writing your article, blog post, or sales copy without delay. With other similar tools, it’s easy to get bogged down in the details, when all you really need to do is select your best keywords and get going! ~ William
~ Liam Obrien
If you grab QuestionForge PRO today, try it & decide it’s not for you, let me know. Maybe you’d rather use the same keywords as everyone else, or maybe you’d rather try wasting time collecting this information by hand… whatever the case may be, simply let me know within 30 days & I’ll refund every penny, no questions asked. If you can’t benefit from this powerful software, I don’t want to keep your money – no hard feelings.
Are there any recurring payment required to use QuestionForge PRO?
No, there are absolutely no recurring fees. You will own the lifetime license to use QuestionForge PRO for the one-time price listed above – but please note this price is subject to increase at any time.
What operating systems are supported? Will QuestionForge run on Macs?
QuestionForge works on all PCs running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. It does not run directly on a Mac. However, you should be able to use VMware Fusion or Parallels to run it.
Are private proxies necessary for scraping keywords with QuestionForge?
Proxies are NOT required to scrape results with QuestionForge, but it’s highly recommended to use them if you’re scraping with multiple threads to prevent temporary IP bans. The recommended configuration is to use one proxy per thread, so if you want to run 25 threads to scrape 25x faster, you should add at least 25 proxies into QuestionForge beforehand. This is not required, but recommended for optimal results.
Does QuestionForge display search volume, competition & other metrics?
QuestionForge does not currently display the search volumes or the competition metrics of keywords from within the software. QuestionForge is designed to focus on harvesting an extensive amount of keywords (significantly more than other keyword research tools). However, you can quickly copy and paste entire lists of results to your preferred keyword analysis tools to find search volume and competition data.
What do I do if I have any issues purchasing, installing or activating QuestionForge?
Contact us via our support support desk and we will be happy to work with you to get you sorted (you’ll receive the link after completing your purchase). Please allow 24 hours to get back to you. We work limited hours on weekends, but we’ll work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. If you don’t receive your your free license within 15 minutes of signing up, please check your spam box. If still nothing, please contact us here and we'll get you sorted asap.
How many computers can I install QuestionForge on with my license?
Each purchase of QuestionForge PRO allows you to install it on 2 machines, which is great if you’d like to run a copy on a desktop/VPS and laptop. If you need more than 2 installations for PRO, contact us and we’ll reach an agreement!
Note: QuestionForge is 100% clean. There are no viruses or malicious code that isn’t supposed to be there. If your antivirus blocks QuestionForge, you may need to contact your Antivirus provider for assistance on how to whitelist QuestionForge since their software is detecting a false-positive.
Many security tools block software that is “unknown.” Since QuestionForge is new on the market, it is possible they will incorrectly block QuestionForge from Installing/Running/Updating. QuestionForge also has a built-in updater and encryption to help try to prevent unauthorized sharing of the software, both of which could trigger your antivirus.
Your protection software will usually come with info on how to allow QuestionForge to install and run properly. If you have issues, please check the QuestionForge user’s guide for more help & information.