How to bypass phone Verification in gmail

Discussion in 'Google' started by pvaexpert, Dec 13, 2012.

1. pvaexpert

pvaexpert New Member

anyone knows how to bypass phone Verification in gmail.Tried pinger and textnow . Any new methods
  2. Justin

Justin Active Member

Do you need phone verification for older gmail accounts or accounts that have just been created?
  3. pvaexpert

pvaexpert New Member

Hi there ,
    I need phone verification for new accounts to be created.
  4. johnmith

johnmith Junior Member

Yes now the Google asking the mobile SMS verification to create an Gmail account...I think which is running from past 10 Months. And also those are limit chances to create an Gmail account through One Mobile No...
  5. beingatulk

beingatulk New Member

I think there is nothing wrong in phone verification. It is used for security purpose so that people do not create several accounts with different Ids and misuse it.
  6. dollarcoupon1

dollarcoupon1 New Member

I think if you give an email-address, you don't have to verified by phone. I use 10minutemail.com to check, i confirm the mail i got to 10minutemail and it was verified...
  7. pvaexpert

pvaexpert New Member

10minutemail is good but while your accessing your account again its asking for phone verification.Anyone knew how to make free call forwarding. To a US phone number.
  8. Beverly

Beverly Established Member Staff Member

The other day, my dad signed up for a Gmail and was able to only use email verification. He got a new Gmail without needing to verify by phone. Wonder why some people are being required to verify by phone and others are not.
  9. pvaexpert

pvaexpert New Member

Yes For Creating 3 - 5 accounts is possible but for bulk google is not allowing .
  10. Garret2

Garret2 New Member

You dont need phone verification if you make 1 gmail account [​IMG] from your IP.
    Also depends on what type of proxies you use, some times if the proxies are already spammed
    and if you use them for making gmails then they might ask for phone verification.

Google also check for other things like screen resolution and cookies which is also taken into account
    when making bulk accounts.
  11. Chintan

Chintan New Member

If you have created multiple accounts from one IP address then Google will ask you phone verification every time.
  12. Beverly

Beverly Established Member Staff Member

OK, thank you for the clarification. I have never created more than a few Gmail accounts at a time. And, those were usually game account related and not for SEO purposes.
  13. Redoy94

Redoy94 New Member

Yes the gmail account is ask for when you make the multiple accounts from one ip.I don't find anyway to bypass phone verification in gmail.
  14. loulou

loulou Junior Member

I have a few gmail accounts and do not recall having to verify them over the phone. I know that yahoo requires that.
  15. twilight

twilight Active Member

Yes yahoo does require that. I have maybe 5 yahoo accounts and I have had to start verifying them.
  16. Tommy Matalino

Tommy Matalino Active Member

This is basically the reason why Google implements it.
    You can use a friend's phone or one from a family member to verify it. It's not that hard. Plus, the sms is free of charge.
  17. Tommy Matalino

Tommy Matalino Active Member

Then, do you have any idea to bypass it?