We've launched, the new SEOClerks is now Live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by jordan, Sep 8, 2013.

1. jordan

jordan Administrator Staff Member

The new SEOClerks is now live! It took a long time and a lot of code to get to this point - we have finally arrived at a new, improved SEOClerks.

Before we begin, a special thanks should be giving to you, the user. Thanks to all the countless us who helped make this version possible. There are so many of you that contributed we truly owe everything to you. Every feature added was a feature requested by a user. In celebration of that, we'd love to give back to you.

Join the Celebration: $1,000 affiliate contest, Free Coupons, Buy 3 get 20% back

Below is the list of changes made from the previous version to this one:

General
    • Beautiful Responsive theme - access SEOClerks from any device or resolution and it looks great!
    • View Switcher - switch between Normal (default), Thumbnail, and Table versions of listings
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.27.41 PM.png
    • Search by Category
    • Search by Type
    • HTML5 uploader replaced the old, flash based uploader
    • Image previews before uploading (settings/avatar, new services, etc)
    • AJAX based FAQ responses
    • AJAX based comments on services
    • Removal of Addthis, HTML share buttons replacing these for faster loading
    • New editor theme
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.31.32 PM.png
    • Word, sentence, char count on editor
    • All Category selects are now indented for child-categories, making selection easier and more natural
    • All selects now styled to look amazing
    • Bi-weekly subscriptions added to new/edit services (recuring every 14 days)
    • Rejection email with reason if software/theme/ebook is declined
    Manage Sales Page
    • All tab added
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.36.45 PM.png
    • Search by username in All tab
    • Link from conversation with user to all tab (clicking link automatically shows all orders from a buyer)
    User Profile/Settings Page
    • Buyer Rating added (percentage positive appears in left menu)
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.39.30 PM.png
    • Google Map of user location based on IP (can be disabled in user settings)
    • Ability to lock your profile at will, no need to request this from staff any longer
    • Cool new on/off switches replace all checkboxes
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.42.47 PM.png
    Service Page
    • Buyer Ratings - This was one of the most requested features. You can now leave buyer ratings in the order tracking URL (after completion) or in the service URL by replying to the buyer rating.
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.46.38 PM.png
    • Sellers can change Buyer Ratings by editing the rating comment on the service page
    • Buyers can now change their rating of your service for 20 days by editing it on the service page. Buyers should use this option to change ratings rather than contacting support now.
    • Editor added to rating reply (previously was just a text area)
    • In Progress amount added to service page
    • Amount of orders that are late also added
    • Positive Percentage display for service
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.50.16 PM.png
    • Average delivery time - the actual time it takes for you to deliver an order (calculated for all orders ever made for the service, from start time until last delivery)
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.52.02 PM.png
    • Response time - how quickly you respond to your buyers in the order URL, over the last 30 days.
    • Multiple "Order Now" buttons for better conversion via call-to-action
    • All order now buttons update price and submit extras
    • Service images can be placed floating right (default), center (larger image) or no image. Edit your service and change the image location property.
    • Badges moved to the left with popover
    Recommendations
    • Users can leave recommendations for other users whom they have purchased from or sold to. A user can only leave one recommendation for another user.
    • Last recommendation appears in Service/WTT/WTB URL as well as recommendation count
    • Last recommendation appears in user profile as well as recommendation count
    • New recommendation page which lists all recommendations users have made for the user. This page is also the page where recommendations are left if possible.
    • Recommendations can also be left as a rating from completed orders (by checking a box)
    Orders Page
    • More tabs in the response bit for both sellers and buyers. Tabs are descriptive so that users don't get confused on where they should type and submit. Only one text area appears at a time now.
    • New tabs include - Cancel tab, Reject Tab, Complete Tab, Start tab, Buyer rating tab
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 5.01.21 PM.png
    • Entire new side-menu with stats about the buyer/seller (opposite of who you are in the order)
    • Easy to read/understand order detail bar (upper right)
    • Generate a recommendation via rating submission
    • Small image previews for uploaded files within the order URL (also present in other places where uploads occur)
    • No longer launches a new tab for file download
    • New Cancel Delivery option - sellers can cancel deliveries if accidentally delivered
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 5.05.42 PM.png
    • Sellers can reject an order for 24 hours (without negative feedback)
    Inbox
    • Completely rewritten inbox that now functions more like email with a proper subject and body. No longer grouped by username/user conversation.
    • Subjects now required to send PMs
    • Quick action checkboxes - Mass edit messages (mark read, unread, archive, unarchive, important)
    • Avatar of recipient added in inbox listing of messages
    • Number of replies added to inbox listing
    • You can now search messages (upper left, in nav-bar)
    • AJAX based live chat that refreshes every second
      • When two parties are in a message, messages automatically appear as though you were using an instant messenger (such as Skype).
      • New messages which appear are colored differently until you reply
    • Important folder added. Mark items as important which will be displayed here and have a star appear on their listing
    • Amount of sales from a user has made from you listed at top, with link to those sales (in manage orders)
    Signup/Login
    • Login with openid (google, yahoo, flickr, etc)
    • Login with Facebook
      Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 5.14.12 PM.png
    • Easily associate your current password based account with any of these options by signing in with one of these options (at the login page)
    • Login with email or username - previously only a username could be used
    Optimizations
    • New dedicated server added to cluster to improve server response time and reduce load
    • Updated database libraries to use better caching
    • Optimized tables and SQL for better performance
    • Optimized server configuration files for current load
    • Sessions now based on memcache rather than files
    • Random user logout because of session locking resolved

and thousands more of tiny changes that are not worth mentioning. Join us in the celebration: $1,000 affiliate contest, Free Coupons, Buy 3 get 20% back
    futuren, exjordanary, ShadyX and 2 others like this.
  2. hitmeasap

hitmeasap Well-Known Member

This is insane Jordan!
    It's way better than I expected..
    I'm having a "hard-time" getting used to this awesome design & layout, but it's truly amazing!
    (I'm used to the old design, that's why I'm having a "hard-time" with the new one :)

I haven't had the time to browse around and check everything out yet, but I LOVE what I've seen so far!

You & Everyone else, who was involved in this, ROCKS!
    It's a real pleasure to be a "family-member" ( Level X) of SEOClerks and see all the amazing things happen! :)

SEOClerks IS and will ALWAYS be the number one Marketplace in my heart!

Thank you for a GREAT Job! :)

Best Regards,
    hitmeasap
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    exjordanary, ShadyX and jordan like this.
  3. jakemadness

jakemadness Well-Known Member

These features are freaking awesome and there was quite a lot added, The seoclerks team must have spent a while preparing the features for release. The new seoclerks is easy to navigate through and easy to use thank you jordan+team.
    exjordanary and jordan like this.
  4. riacom

riacom New Member

awesome i love These features

Thank you for a GREAT Job
    exjordanary and jordan like this.
  5. eric11

eric11 Junior Member

Great future
    exjordanary likes this.
  6. syedzaheer

syedzaheer Active Member

grate and responsive theme ,thanks
    exjordanary likes this.
  7. seo2012

seo2012 Junior Member

Nice and Awesome this feature.I really appreciate it.

submit your business details on the ►►► 36 TOP US CITATION SITES ►►► to boost your google places listing for $5
    syedzaheer and exjordanary like this.
  8. Steve

Steve Junior Member

Its SUPER amazing, love the new look (Y)
    syedzaheer, exjordanary and Beverly like this.
  9. briptech

briptech New Member

I like very much the new interface, very nice job!
  10. spikesparkle

spikesparkle Junior Member

Superb update Jordan

This will be a game changer for affiliates, thank you
  11. BarryinSiam

BarryinSiam Active Member

Have tested this in all corners and have to say, it's fantastic.
    A big thanks to Jordan and his team for all their hard work; this new theme and all this functions will really make it a better experience for both buyers and sellers.
    syedzaheer, exjordanary and sunil0021 like this.
  12. sunil0021

sunil0021 Moderator Staff Member

First of all congratulations to you ;) also thanks for the $5 coupon and $1000 contest !

I think I joined seoclerks in mid of 2012 (only for getting $2 free money) after that I stopped using seoclerks, but one day I read a review about seoclerks on Internet and come to know about it's goodness etc. I started my work with seoclerks as a seller but now I'm also buying here, from that day I started working on seoclerks daily and today I'm trusted level 3 member and getting good money from my services, love working with seoclerks, one day I want to be a level X member and want to provide quality services to all buyers here, love the old look and new look is awesome too, thanks to Jordan and his staff for creating such a beautiful website :) seoclerks is always my first choice, really seoclerks is biggest and best seo marketplace :) thanks again Jordan for creating this awesome site,

Kind regards
    Sunil Bishnoi
  13. ShadyX

ShadyX Active Member

14. fmfame

fmfame New Member

I m Lovin It.You ate your competition.
  15. spotlightseo

spotlightseo Junior Member

Gone through most of the feature of new theme and it rocks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jordan
  16. softnwords

softnwords Junior Member

New theme is sparkling and appealing. I miss to see list view of the categories as it was easy with old theme to jump to particular category with a click than search.
  17. lancer

lancer Junior Member

Those updates are just amazing! Thanks Jordan! Now that you can accept or reject order directly from a tab in your account, tasks will be manged easier.

I saw the new design yesterday and check out if i did not make any mistake typing the url :p !
    exjordanary likes this.
  18. Sean101

Sean101 Administrator Staff Member

Just seen the new feature about getting 20% back each time 3 orders are made :D ..
    ... Quality!
    exjordanary likes this.
  19. ajlancer

ajlancer Active Member

All is well. Great great and great.
    exjordanary likes this.
  20. Beverly

Beverly Established Member Staff Member

SEOClerks gets more amazing by the minute. Really love the new look and features. It's really awesome. c:
    exjordanary and jakemadness like this.