These custom Google Maps provide a Dofollow Link From the Map. I have personally had great success using these to rank in the Google snack pack/Google Maps section.
All you need to know is that once you’ve set it up, you should include the following:
- Add a long, unique description that’s formatted correctly and includes links.
- Choose the correct categories for your business.
- Upload as many photos as possible.
- Add a local phone number to your listing.
- Add your business address that’s consistent with that on your website and local directories.
- Upload a high-resolution profile image and cover photo.
- Add your opening times/days (if relevant).
- Get real reviews from customers (I’ll come onto this).
We need from your side:
- Business name
- Business address
- Business phone
- Business e-mail
- Business owner
- Company logo/office photo
There are lots of way to go about earning/building links, and if you want a load of them, check out my link building strategies guide. For the purpose of this article I’m going to focus on acquiring links that are really effective within local link building campaigns.
Add extras to your order
Order Now ($5)
*includes the price of the service
$5 - In stock