Buy Blog Reviews
How it Works
Sell a Service
Art & Design
Business Card Design
Graphics & Logos
Audio & Music
Content & Writing
Email & Newsletters
Product & Book Reviews
Social Posts & Management
Site Link Sales
Onsite SEO & Research
Tutorials & Guides
General & Misc
Site is in English, but sales notification emails look like Spanish
I looked in setting to see if I maybe bumped something wrong, but can't find the link for setting the language. Is it buried somewhere else to fix that?
May 31, 2018, 2:29 pm
Hmmmmmmm, the only thing I can think of is switching your timezone in the settings to the right area to see if that fixes it. You've likely tried that, so I'm wondering if you had a VPN on by accident when registering and now you're getting everything in Spanish?
You'll likely have to contact the support desk to get this resolved because it sounds like something that needs to be fixed on the backend, and that means you don't have access to it through your profile.
Here's the helpdesk:
May 31, 2018, 6:35 pm
Thanks for the response. I have been using the site for a few years and never had this happen.
I can't figure out what triggered it.
If I read Spanish it would be fine. But I only know the bad words lol
I'll wait and see if it happens again on the next order.
May 31, 2018, 6:44 pm
I hope that doesn't persist for too long, so that everything would go back to being normal again. Language can be a serious problem or barrier in getting someone to understand things. But hopefully with Google translate, things would be made better.
June 2, 2018, 6:16 pm
Wait a minute let me understand clearly what you are trying to convey, is it seoclerk site that you are experiencing this issue or another different site?
If it's this site of seoclerk, then something or someone must have messed up your site settings. If you cannot fix it by yourself, then I suggest reaching out to support, as I'm certain they can fix it for you.
June 1, 2018, 7:48 am
Thanks for the trouble notification. On Google chrome browser you can right button on the link and translate to English on every time. Otherwise you have to check your browser add on section. You can install any language plug in also. Or you can contact with the site admin.
June 1, 2018, 12:38 pm
I double checked and everything is set right. Oh well. No Habla Espanol.
Those translators come up with some hilarious stuff sometimes. But I'll just work around it I guess
June 1, 2018, 2:07 pm
If you are using Google Chrome then you can easily get around this by right clicking on your mouse and clicking on the "Translate to English" button. It's more of a short term fix but it will enable you to read whatever is in Spanish in English without a huge problem. The best bet is to contact the support team so that they can help you as soon as possible.
June 1, 2018, 3:29 pm
Yes Thank you I have been using the translate for years. But sometimes it really messes things up LOL. I tried it with something a friend wrote in Dutch and it made zero sense
June 1, 2018, 3:33 pm
I haven't had this experience with translator before, maybe you should try and update your Chrome and also have a translator application installed in your system, it's definitely going to help you get the right translation.
June 2, 2018, 6:11 pm
I think this must be some sort of i18n data base issue. Because there seems to be spanish setting that has triggered. Not sure how to solve this problem. Maybe support for such can work around. And they may be able to solve this thing. Pretty weird problem is there if you ask me.
June 2, 2018, 5:02 am
It sounds like you got some tips. I know one time my blog entries were coming out in sanskrit for some unknown reason. It was really kind of driving me crazy. Eventually, I found the button to change the language and was able to change it back to English.
June 2, 2018, 9:08 am
Yes It is weird because I didn't change anything when it happened and everything is set to English and the proper timezone. Ghost in the machine, I guess
June 2, 2018, 4:03 pm
Well, some weeks ago I lend my laptop to a friend, he was checking some Brazilian websites, and now my laptop is doing something similar. What I mean is, maybe you checked a website, or something that copied your IP or your data, and now you're having an issue like me. My friend said he did use a VPN, and yes he's an idiot, but anyway try to erase cache, cookies, updating your browser, maybe that can help you in someway.
June 3, 2018, 8:48 am
No Nothing like that. The last few sales have been in English.
Just odd. I used Norton Power Eraser and nothing as far as being compromised.
I do have a friend who writes programming if it gets ugly LOL
June 4, 2018, 11:37 am
'Site is in English, but sales notification emails look like Spanish'
. Based on