Must be completed in 6 days       This listing has ended.       Willing to pay a maximum of $15
  • I need a professional Pictures editing person
So I have a friend he is really crazy and insane of Bruno mars, and his birthday is coming soon so then I need a pro person to edit Bruno mars beside him, like taking photo with the star Bruno mars, like real picture, without any fake at all, if you think you can do it pro without any fake at all, tell me, if not doing well, I will just cancel it, pm if you can do it, thank you. And please show me your before and after work before to show how good is your skills, thank you.

Requirements

So I have a friend he is really crazy and insane of Bruno mars, and his birthday is coming soon so then I need a pro person to edit Bruno mars beside him, like taking photo with the star Bruno mars, like real picture, without any fake at all, if you think you can do it pro without any fake at all, tell me, if not doing well, I will just cancel it, pm if you can do it, thank you. And please show me your before and after work before to show how good is your skills, thank you.
Level Required: 2+

Skills Required

Editing Photoshop Picture Professional Design Photo

Bids

$ lvl.
I will give you picture editing service
This is my work sample link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/7h00t6px13ir91d/background_%26_shadow.jpg

please, order me.

Contact   Profile   Recommendations  
$15 1 order now!
Image Editing services
Hi
l am expert on image editing service
image clipping path
background remove
shadow services
color correction
nick joint etc
so please order now .

thanks

$15 2 order now!
i will give you 5 picture editing service
Please order me

dear sir,
i am skilled and experienced graphics expert. i gave more 3 years experience in graphics design and online marketing.
i feel fit for your project.
i must give you a better service than others.
please feel free to contact with me any time.

regards,
neimar

$10 3 order now!
i'll give you 100% satisfy
Hey there,
i have seen your design concept deeply.okay no problem.i am ready for doing your job.please feel free and order or knock me for your better service.
thanks...

$15 1 order now!
professional Pictures editing
Please order me now
$12 1 order now!
Professional and skilled GFX Artist
Online arte portfolio:

https://www.facebook.com/creativevisionz

check out my devianart gallery:

https://tdancetv2.deviantart.com/gallery

sketch artist: 29 years

gfx artist: 20 years

digital web-design: 15 years

animation: 14 years

cartoonist: 22+ years

professional game-designer: 25 years

director/fil

$12 1 order now!

Comments

• Maruf007

Hi sir, I can do it. pls order me.

8 months ago
  • daisy777

Hi, thank you for your responds,

Hi, thank you for your responds, but i will need to see your before and after work experience, do you have any sample from you before ? or maybe do a demo let me have look ? Hope to see your reply soon, thank you

requirements :

8 months ago
  • creativesm

Hi,
    I am professional Photoshop editing expert . I read your offer so i think i can do this perfectly. So you need any information for me then you can inbox me as friendly . Service we provide: remove background into white/transparent Color correction keep/ create shadow ( include drop/reflection/original shadow) Models Retouching (Skin, spot, acne, imperfect...) Convert your photo any format Jewelry Ghost Mannequin.

Order me now.

Thank's regards.
    suhag miah

8 months ago
  • daisy777

Hi, thank you for your responds,

Hi, thank you for your responds, but i will need to see your before and after work experience, do you have any sample from you before ? or maybe do a demo let me have look ? Hope to see your reply soon, thank you

requirements :

8 months ago
  • daisy777

Hi all,
    thank you for your responds
    please show me your before and after works pictures which you have experience before, thank you

8 months ago
  • Bluesky7

Hi,
    I'm a professional photographer and designer for the last 35 years and I try to obtain always the best photographic results. I'm new on this website and I cannot make a bid for this job. Please see my website www.nadiamikushovaphotography.com to have an idea of my creative skills. I can do proposed by you job in 2 days. Thank you.

8 months ago