SEO expert needed to support our SEO team
Hello dear SEO expert, we are a full service marketing agency. We mostly work with dentists. In the meantime we are expanding into other industries, as we are already receiving inquiries from a wide variety of companies: hotel industry, restaurants and manufacturing.
We currently need an expansion in our team. We are looking for an SEO manager to support our SEO team. We are geared towards long-term cooperation.
What are our expectations of the SEO manager:
- in-depth knowledge in off-page SEO
- Conversion rate optimization (advantageous)
- Many years of experience in the SEO industry
- We do not need any executors, we need people who can work independently and make suggestions
- report generation
- Evaluation of analytics data
- Detect website errors independently
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
We are currently working on a project in which we are improving the internal link structure of one of our customers. You can jump in directly and prove your skills.
We are very excited about your application!
PS: On Saturday we have to choose an SEO manager, so I'll hold a short meeting with every potential applicant. The duration of the meeting is 10-12. I will ask 4 questions that will show us your quality. The questions could be technical as well as general questions.
Do you have time for a meeting on Saturday at 12 noon?