WordPress Mini-Website Development
I want a Wordpress Multisite that will create mini websites for my clients.
This page will be like a subdomain page to my main website (example: client.mainwebsite.com)
I need a multisite where I should get the following features:
1. User login and choose a plan (1 year, 2 years or 3 years plan) Free for the first 2 months.
2. They choose a template website as per their profession, business, organization, education (CV), blog
3. They should have a front end (members should not log in at WP) user-friendly data entry and logo & photographs upload. user should not have any access to the backend, plugins, permalinks, etc
4. Quick call button, WhatsApp, mailto, social site integration should be there.
5. I have an Instamojo account that should be integrated
6. mobile-optimized sites
7. I would need the url to be client.mainwebsite.com
please include any other necessary things that I may have missed.
I will be glad if there is any demo that you can show me.
wix.com, sites like this where a user creates their easy to build a website and they pay a monthly or yearly charge as a subscription
Please let me know if there is any doubt.
1. website is requested on WordPress
2. minimum 10 mini website template required in different categories, option to add more
3. eCommerce plugin is recommended
4. mobile optimization
5. very attractive Main Site Home page
Actually I was looking for a different kind of multisite.
I wanted only 4 to 5 fixed template with fixed data and design.
I want my users to login, choose a category in a drop down, once category is chosen be it CV, Business, Blog or Store.
A page would appear depending on the category chosen, there will be forms with fixed data requested to be filled, once all the data is filled by the user, the user will be asked to upload a logo and 10 pictures for his website gallery.
once done and submitted, all data and pictures and logo will generate the website for the user
The data and pictures will populate as per the form filled by the user and the design of the category template.