Senior Full stack Web Developer
We are an Online Freelancing company based in UK, and expect to double the business within the
next few years and are searching for the right talent with great experience to come on board and
excel them even further ahead of their competition.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Fullstack Developer with AngularJS 1.5 + Node.js and
Laravel to join their ever-expanding team with the role of placing you in a fast-paced environment
of an Online Freelancing company based in UK.
• As a Fullstack developer, you’ll be responsible for the overall design, layout, and coding of
• It’s a part-creative, part technical role and you’ll be heavily involved with both the technical
and graphical aspects of a website.
• You will be working normal hours (minimum of 40 hours a week) from your home as a
distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during UK office hours) Monday to
• You will be working minimum 40 hours a week, there are bound to be late nights or even
the odd weekend to meet deadlines as they arise.
• Be involved with architectural designs and review
• Maintain excellent standards of code – PHP & Laravel, Node.js & React.js, AngularJS 1.5.
• Provide leadership within the team
• Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience as a Fullstack developer.
• Excellent PHP and Laravel Development experience with up-to-date versions
• Experienced in API Development
• Experience with AWS Serverless deployments
• Experience in deploying machine learning models.
• Experience with API design, testing, and documentation (Swagger / OpenAPI, Postman,
• You must apply for this job along with your Portfolio. We do not accept any application
which is not submitted along with the portfolio. We expect an extended portfolio from the
projects you have done during minimum past 5 years.
You have at least 6 Years of Experience in Web Development Filed
Necessary to work with Payment method integration like PAYPAL, STRIPE ETC
Sound Knowledge regarding social sharing field