Looking for a FB and IG manager. ENGLISH-NATIVE speakers only!
I am a psychologist and a YouTuber. I release self-development videos on YouTube 2-3 times a week. I organize online webinars and workshops. I am looking for a person who can manage my FB and IG and create highly-engaging posts MINIMUM one per day.
1. Please read the requirements and submit your best offer for your monthly service.
2. Send me one link to FB and one link to IG link accounts that you are managing right now.
Please, do not contact me via FB, IG or any other platform. All applications must be submitted via seoclerk.
I need somebody who can develop content (short articles, find nice pictures, share my videos, create stories, etc.). All posts should be related to my online workshops! See all the details below.
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/esemenek
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esemenek
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/psychologyofhappiness
My website is: https://elenasemenek.com
- Promote Free and Paid webinars and workshops.
- Gain more subscribers on the website via this form: https://elenasemenek.com/eng/subscribe
- Gain more subscribers on YT, FB, and IG.
- Bring more followers on YouTube from FB and IG.
Every month, you will create a schedule of posts for the next 30 days and send
it to my approval. The schedule should be created in Google Drive WORD
File. It should have a MINIMUM one post per day.
The monthly schedule should include:
1. FB and IG feed - Information about upcoming workshops
- One day before the event
- On the actual day of the event
- 30 minutes before the webinar
- 5 minutes after it starts
2. FB and IG stories
- same as #1.
3. One week before the event - create 2-3 mini-article-posts about the topic of the event.
They should not belong; 2-3 paragraphs are enough, with a call to action to sign up for the next workshops.
4. On the day of the event and the next day
– create posts with a reference to go and watch the video (if the person misses it) and/or the post about the topic of the events with the “call to action” - last chance to join the
5. On the days when we do not have any events:
a) Feed posts and Stories on FB and IG
– maybe some motivational quotes about emotions, feelings with a call to action to sign up for upcoming free self-development webinars
FOR IGTV, you will have to download video from YouTube and convert it for IGTV format
b) Video-posts on FB and IG.
I release a new video 2-3 times a week. They are already have scheduled on YouTube. Every other video MUST be uploaded directly to FB videos and IGTV. All other videos can be attached via the link on FB or picture-post on IG.
Example of a picture-post on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3H3bdnASHt/
Example of link-post on FB: https://www.facebook.com/esemenek/posts/788783274892896
6. All events should be added to the FB events tab.
Example - https://www.facebook.com/events/2112747312355391
Topics and Date of all events are on my website: https://elenasemenek.com
7. Create posts about a raffle with a chance to win
a Free private session orFree participation in my workshops.
Each post should have
1. Touching image (photo with people's emotions would be ideal)
2. 1-3 paragraph of engaging text.
3. Question for readers (to involve people to a conversation)
4. Call to action (sign up to Free webinars, or follow me on YouTube, etc)
5. Keywords / Hashtags (you will have to research the best keywords and hashtags)
Links to use onFacebook (call to actions):
On Instagram DO NOT post any direct link in the post, instead write: Click the link in bio @esemenek
- Free Webinars and Healing Workshops: https://elenasemenek.com
- Sign to FREE webinars: https://elenasemenek.com/eng/subscribe
If you want to be part of my team, you must attend all my Free webinars and Free
workshops. This will help you personally to grow, and also it will help you to
better know who I am, what I am teaching, so you can be more productive in your