YouTube video uploader required, with only small basic editing needed
I'm looking for someone to upload simple YouTube videos from easy to access online stock videos, with very basic editing required.
Each job is for the uploading of 6 videos ie. 3 videos sourced from free content, with each video to have an associated black/dark screen version (just the sound without the vid image).
Channel is based around Nature Sounds.
You will be responsible for:
- Using sites that provide free copyright-free videos (eg Pexels, Pixabay, Videezy etc) to find videos of various nature sounds (eg rain, waves, fire etc).
- Downloading those videos from these sites onto your computer so you can work with them.
- Looping the recording such that they run for a lot longer (eg 8-10 hours)
- Adding an intro an to each video. I have already had this made, you would just be adding it to each video.
- Generating a thumbnail for each video. (I would show you some examples of ones i like from similar channels....don’t worry, only basic ones are required for this type of channel).
- Uploading the 6 videos (3 distinct vids, with 2 variants = 6 separate videos) to my youtube account (I would set you up as a Manager on the account).
***You need to have a good internet connection and be happy to use your data to make this part happen***
***You need to be willing to download stock videos to your own computer so you can upload them to my YT channel***
***This job is more about uploading than it is editing skills. The editing will hardly take any time, rather it’s the large video uploads that will take a lot of time. Therefore this job will only suit someone who feels that they can perhaps use the long upload times to work on other jobs***
***I’m looking for this to be a regular weekly job, $30 each week for the 6 uploads***
Basic editing skills as described
Basic thumbnail skills as described
Having a heap of data on your internet plan (probably an unlimited data plan) and willingness to use it.
A flexible approach whereby you don’t feel like the actual uploading time is ‘work’ time. I’d rather you use this time to work on other jobs so that you see the $30 as decent money for the basic editing component of the job.