I have seen many people giving away article writing services on SEOClerk for cheap price.
To the buyers:
1. Plagiarism is not only about passing through copyscape. It is also about making the content unique.
2. Whenever you purchase an article, make sure to paste it in "Quetext.com" . It is one of the most accurate tools for checking copied content. It scans each and every line on the article and tells you the source from where the article is copied.
3. You can also manually check plagiarism and copied content by doing a quick Google search using double quotes or inverted commas.
For example, you can check plagiarism on Google like this: "This is an example of the sentence."
If you do Google search in the above format, Google will show all the web pages that contain the sentence. Therefore, you can easily detect whether the content is copied or not.
4. I don't trust copyscape.com or any other plagiarism tool. This is based on my 6+ years of experience. These tools are not 100% accurate. The only tool that is trust is Quetext (not promoting but just for information).
Tips for writers:
1. Add value added content as much as you can.
2. For affiliate articles or review Articles, tell users why they should be buying the product.
3. Make maximum use of transition words, power words, and bucket brigades.
4. Don't repeat a word in a paragraph unless it is necessary, use synonyms and alternative words instead.
5. Don't write more than 20 words in a paragraph.
6. Don't write more than 5 sentences in a paragraph to make it more readable.
7. Use 'Yoast Content Analysis Tool' to check more readability issues. You can also use Hemingway App.
8. Always check for grammatical errors using Grammarly Premium.
9. Write on active voice rather than passive voice.
If you follow the above rules, you will surely make the buyer happy. He might hire you again.
Hope you enjoyed the article. These tips are written by Mayaprakash SEO.
Note: You can hire me for seo content writing by the way.